This season and every season, we are thankful for our amazing residents and staff. The health and well-being of our Meadow Oaks of Roseville family is always our top priority. As we enter the holiday season, we want to share some tips to keep you and your loved ones safe from the flu, COVID and common colds.
- Stay active!
- We make it easy to stay active and social with our Vibrant Life® program. Whether you want to try new hobbies or rediscover old passions, Meadow Oaks of Roseville will help make it happen.
- Eat healthy
- With our Elevate® dining program, you won’t have to think twice about what you put in your body. Our certified chefs create resident-inspired, healthy meals from scratch. We take care of the cooking and cleaning so you can relax and focus on enjoying things you love.
- Wash your hands regularly
- It is important to wash your hands several times a day. You may touch doorknobs, counters or other areas that have germs, even when you are not thinking about it.
- Get lots of sleep
- It is recommended to sleep at least seven to nine hours a night to help boost immunity. At Meadow Oaks of Roseville, we help with nightly routines and medications, and even are around to bring you your favorite midnight snack if you need it.
- Get your seasonal flu and COVID vaccines
- Make sure to get a flu vaccination every year and stay up to date on COVID shots.
- Regularly clean and disinfect surfaces
- Again, many surfaces are covered in germs, and you don’t even know it! Meadow Oaks of Roseville regularly disinfects and wipes down countertops, doors and any other surfaces you may touch often.
- If symptoms arise, don’t wait to visit the doctor!
- Even if it may feel like allergies, it is better to be safe than sorry. If you experience any symptoms of a cold or flu, be sure to see a doctor immediately.
Many of our communities, including Meadow Oaks of Roseville, have implemented technology to help keep our residents and staff members safe. Technologies like the Goodview temperature kiosk allow us to screen associates and guests for elevated temperatures, and others like the Touchless Electrostatic Disinfection Sprayer help ensure we’re able to properly disinfect and sanitize all surfaces in our community.
Let’s work together to stay healthy this holiday season, and every season. Happy Thanksgiving to our ISL family!